We are so excited to announce we are looking for a studio manager to join our Cape Town Artclub Studio HQ in Observatory.
Important: we would like to fill the role as soon as possible so we will be conducting rolling interviews as we receive applications. If this post is still visible it means the position is still available.
If you feel you are the perfect fit or know someone who is, please apply through the link at the bottom of this posting.
What will you be doing and be responsible for?
- Packing of our online orders and processing returns and exchanges
- Responding to incoming DM's and Whatsapp's
- Stock takes, management of our trims and packaging supplies
- Facilitating studio collections and studio visits
- Assisting our team on fun projects and collaborations
- Preparing stock and deliveries for our various stockists
- General management of our beautiful Observatory Studio, it will be your main responsibility to help us keep Artclub's home moving and flowing as best as it possibly can.
Important skills that you will need:
- Preferably someone with customer service/ community management experience
- A strong writer and communicator that must feel comfortable constructing emails independently
- A proactive approach to problem solving with a huge importance placed on organisation and administration
- A love and passion for what we do and how we do it
- High energy levels and comfortable working in a fast paced and growing small business
- An approach and understanding to your work where no task is too small and being excited about working within a small yet powerful youth owned and run team
- Must be tech-savvy and comfortable working with: Email, Google Drive, Instagram, Facebook, Whatsapp, Excel, Word.
- Systems-oriented: able to follow our current systems and processes, as well as being a part of constantly improving on them
- *A drivers license/car is helpful but not imperative
Fun parts of the role as well as perks:
- Informing our team on customer feedback to help us refine and improve on our products as well as customer experience.
- Capturing daily life at our studio and all of the incredible people that visit us here
- Running our new to be launched in-house studio store, this will include interacting with customers and helping them find what they're looking for
- Building an awesome in-house system that allows our days to flow beautifully and creating an extremely rewarding work environment where we make time for rest, dreaming, fun and creative pursuits
- Assisting our team on creative projects and collaborations
- Ending work early on a Friday :)
*Applications received on Whatsapp, Instagram and Email will not be processed.