We are proud to introduce
The Mileage Dungaree
Our latest iteration of our most celebrated piece.
Our improved and newest cut, designed to go the distance.
"Our first pair was constructed in 2016 and since then we have learned so many lessons on how to make the perfect pair of dungarees."
Here's how we've upgraded them:
- Constructed from a medium weight cotton twill, they are light enough for summer and heavy enough for winter.
- As always, this is a unisex, non-gendered piece, designed with many body-types, heights, ages and styling preferences in mind.
- The pre-shrunk and stone washed fabric gives a soft, buttery and slightly worn feel just like your favourite vintage denims do.
- The pockets and openings have been reinforced to ensure they can handle pressure and movement.
- Each buttonhole is sewn with an industrial button style that will add extra longevity to these pieces.
- The straps have been elongated to ensure maximum adjustability.
- Our new dungaree clasps are stronger than ever and we are also able to replace them for you at the studio should they break.
Each pair is designed, hand-cut, sewn, finished by a women-owned and run specialist denim studio right here in Cape Town.
1. If you're looking for a looser fit, size-up.
2. If you consider yourself tall, size-up.
3. If you're unsure of what size to choose check out our size chart.
4. Feel free to send us a pick of yourself, your height and what size trousers you normally choose, and we'll help you pick the right size.
5. This piece is designed to be worn at your natural waist- if you'd like them to be low waisted, size up.
- 100% BCI medium weight cotton twill.
- The cotton is washed after construction in order to use as little water as possible, pre-shrink the fabric and pick up any flaws (all in one step) before they are completed.
- Our new way of construction has reduced our fabric usage and waste by 20%
Like all denims, the less you wash them, the more they’ll love you.
But, if they must be washed, here’s how to do it:
- Wash inside out in cold water (always separate light colours from dark colours)
- Line dry in warm environment, preferably not in the harsh sun as sunlight can bleach colours and dry out the cotton.
- Can be ironed but take care to not iron on any prints, labels or hardware.
- Tumble for as little time as possible, as high heats can cause shrinkage.
"Wowza. What a team, super helpful and caring. After ages of searching for the perfect pair, these are it."
- Tricia Harraway
"Great fit !! Certified drip ✅ Absolutely incredible ."
- Puleng Pule
"10/10 Planning on living in your dungarees. Comfortable and cute."
- Naleli Molapo
"These dungarees actually work for various age categories!"
- Adri Human
"Very well made. The fit is really great and worth every rand spent :) "
- Juanita Theron
"Absolutely lovely, excellent fit and great fabric."
- Liam H
"I must say, I am obsessed with the indigo denim dungaree. It fits so perfectly."
- Anele Myeza
"One of the best dungarees in the world! Definitely one of the coolest and best pieces of clothing I own!"
- Kirsten D
"I totally love how it fits on me. I loved the packaging, you really put a lot of thought into it, it's absolutely adorable!"
- Phumeza Sikhuni
"Quality! All my combos are communicating 🔥Very happy with my purchase. Much love to the Artclub Fam."
- Euan Frolick
"Great quality, excellent customer service."
- Jess Slater
Need help figuring out your size?
Often wears XS/S
Often wears M/L
Often wears XL/2XL
Often wears XL
Pair these dungarees with our tees, Sweaters and Socks.
If you have anymore questions about this product feel free to get in touch below: